Vine is one of the fastest growing social media platforms on the Web.
[dropshadowbox align=”center” effect=”lifted-both” width=”300px” height=”” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]”Vine has expedited the growth process with the help of Twitter’s built-in platform, and is now a mature social network.” – @Jordonrcrook via Techcrunch[/dropshadowbox]
Some of the most famous brands in the world, like Coca-Cola, have discovered the social media marketing power of Vine:
With our attention spans growing smaller and smaller by the minute, Vine’s 6-second videos have become the perfect attention grabber for savvy marketers.
[Tweet “If your business is not currently active on Vine, you need to reconsider your social media plan.”]
- Video will be 55% of all internet traffic by 2016.
- Mobile video traffic will increase by 1800% in 2016.
- 64% of consumers are likely to buy a product after watching a related online video.
- Branded Vine videos produce 400% more shares than non-Vine videos.
- 20% of all tweets on Twitter contain a Vine link.