Social Media networks are magnets for billions of people worldwide everyday.
Think about it. When was the last day that you DIDN’T spend at least a few minutes on Twitter or Facebook or LinkedIn or Google+?
Is it possible that Social Media has become so essential to our lives that we MUST use it everyday or risk not being able to function as a society or in business?
Check out these Social Media statistics courtesy of The Logo Company and let me know what you think . . .
- 1.23 billion users per month.
- Users average 18 minutes per day on Facebook.
- 216 million messages sent per day.
- 500+ million tweets per day.
- 60% of users are on mobile.
- 645+ million users.
- 10 million monthly unique visitors (U.S.).
- 14.2 minutes per day spent on Pinterest.
- 70+ million users.
- 277+ million users per month.
- 17 minutes per month on average.
- 40% of users check LinkedIn each day.
- 257 minutes per month on average.
- 55 million photos uploaded every day.
- 70% of Instagram users check it each day.
- 20 million mobile users per month.
- 6.9 minutes per month on average spent on Google Plus.
- 300 million users.
- 1 billion visitors per month.
- 3 hours per month on average spent on YouTube.
- 4 billion videos watched every day.