5 Tips To Becoming Famous Online http://t.co/SDs8iCAsfO
— Nikki Woods (@NikkiWoods) January 15, 2014
Moneypenny’s 2¢ Worth: Nikki Woods nails it in her article, “5 Tips To Becoming Famous Online”.
Follow these action steps and you are on your way to becoming an online rock star . . .
- Start a Blog – make sure your posts are well-written, targeted to your specific audience, consistent, and then submit them to all of your Social Media sites.
- Invest Time in Your Blog – give it your all, have a strategy, and be creative.
- Engage with Your Audience – you need to be on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. so that you can dialogue directly with your followers and fans.
- Create a Memorable Profile – include a high-quality photo and logo, and let the reader know who you are and what your mission is.
- Keep Pressing Forward – don’t let the criticizers and the haters discourage you. Keep your focus on your goals.
[pullquote position=”right”]Becoming famous on the web is NOT an overnight thing.[/pullquote] It takes time, commitment, and a burning desire to see all your dreams through to the end. Social media marketing and personal brand building are both ongoing tasks, but as Nikki Woods points out, they are the tasks that will get you where you want to be!
What is your 2¢ worth? I’d really like to know. Take a second and share your comments, thoughts, and suggestions below. Your perspective is valuable to all. Thanks in advance!